Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+49 (0) 5921 853 7429 [email protected]
Ethylene Glycol 30% - IBC 1000L (up to -15C) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy
Ready to use glycol mixture of ethylene glycol (30%) and demineralized water (70%) in IBC container. Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, with frost protection up to -15C.
- Einfach und Sicher Zahlen
- Kostenlose Lieferung in Deutschland
- Lieferung innerhalb 3-5 Tagen
|The IBC is included in the price|
|Ready to use Ethylene Glycol|
|Can be used as heat- and cold transfer medium.|
|A-Quality (Own Production)|
|Delivery time 3-5 working days|
|Different colours and dilutions available|
|Protects against rust and lime scale deposits|
|Not to be used for the food and beverage industry|
Ready to use mixture of ethylene glycol (30%) and demineralized water (70%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, with antifreeze up to -15C. Including IBC!
Special ethylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp E, for cooling and heating systems. It contains inhibitors and additives against rust and lime, it is non-caustic. Axti Temp E ethylene glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and lime scale, also in aluminium pipes.
It is practically odourless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile. On request we can also produce without inhibitors.
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Can be mixed with existing ethylene glycol solutions
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heating and Cooling Installations/Systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc
- Not for use in the food industry!
Let us help!