Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+49 (0) 5921 853 7429 [email protected]
Demineralized Water - 1000L IBC
Demineralized water can be used for industrial systems and other various applications. It is also primarily used to mix with Glycol, in order to create a diluted product, that is ready for use.
- Einfach und Sicher Zahlen
- Kostenlose Lieferung in Deutschland
- Lieferung innerhalb 3-5 Tagen
|Conductivity of Demineralized Water: 0,05 - 0,40 μS/cm|
|The IBC container is included in the price|
|Perfect for creating diluted glycol mixtures|
|Protects tubes against corrosion and limescale|
|Fast delivery within 3-5 working days|
Demineralized water is one of the most pure forms of water. Due to a deionization process, the water is completely free (or almost) of dissolved minerals such as:
- Chloride / Sulfate
Demineralized water can be used for many techncal applications, such as battery packs, cleaning of solar panels, heating- and cooling systems etc. We primarily use it for mixing with both Ethylene- and Propylene Glycols. By mixing the product, the glycol becomes diluted. By diluting the glycol, you can create a ready-to-go mixture, which has the right frost protection for your refrigeration system.
Glycol.eu recommends to always mix glycols with demineralized water!
- Conductivity of demineralized water: 0.05 - 0.40 μS/cm
- Easy to order online
- Protects tubes against corrosion and lime scale
- Best way to mix pure glycol products
- Can be used in almost any technical installation
- Not for medical purposes (use distilled water)
Demineralized or Distilled Water?
People often confuse both types of water, but they are very different. Demineralized water is mostly used for technical, industrial applications, such as mixing with glycol. Distilled water is considered as ''ultra-pure water''. It is highly-treated of high resistivity and no organics; usually used in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries.
With glycol products you do not need distilled water, demineralized water is sufficient!
- Heating, cooling and/or freezing systems
- Mixing with ethylene or propylene glycol
- For batteries, for instance used in forklifts.
- Window cleaning
Let us help!