Ready to use concentrated ethylene glycol (100%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze. Mix with demineralized water before using, so you can reach the desired frost protection. Including IBC!
Special ethylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp E, for cooling and heating systems. It contains inhibitors and additives against rust and lime, it is non-caustic. Axti Temp E ethylene glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and lime scale, also in aluminium pipes.
It is practically odourless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile. On request we can also produce without inhibitors.
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Can be mixed with existing ethylene glycol solutions
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heating and Cooling Installations/Systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc
- Not for use in the food industry!