Ready to use mixture of ethylene glycol (50%) and demineralized water (50%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, with antifreeze up to -33C. Including IBC!
Special ethylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp E, for cooling and heating systems. It contains inhibitors and additives against rust and lime, it is non-caustic. Axti Temp E ethylene glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and lime scale, also in aluminium pipes.
It is practically odourless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile. On request we can also produce without inhibitors.
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Can be mixed with existing ethylene glycol solutions
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heating and Cooling Installations/Systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc
- Not for use in the food industry!