Ready to use concentrated propylene glycol (100%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze. Mix with demineralized water before using, so you can reach the desired frost protection. Including IBC!
Special propylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp P, for cooling and heating systems. It contains inhibitors and additives against rust and lime, it is non-caustic. Axti Temp P Propylene Glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and lime scale, also applicable for in aluminium pipes.
It is practically odourless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile. On request we can also produce without inhibitors.
- Is suitable for the food industry (for contact with food/beverages use food-safe variant)
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Can be mixed with existing propylene glycol solutions
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use propylene glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heating and Cooling Installations/Systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc