Ready to use mixture of propylene glycol (30%) and demineralized water (70%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, with frost protection up to -15C. Including IBC!
Special propylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp P, for cooling and heating systems. It contains inhibitors and additives against rust and lime, it is non-caustic. Axti Temp P Propylene Glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and lime scale, also applicable for in aluminium pipes.
It is practically odourless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile. On request we can also produce without inhibitors.
- Is suitable for the food industry (for contact with food/beverages use food-safe variant)
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Can be mixed with existing propylene glycol solutions
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use propylene glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heating and Cooling Installations/Systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc