Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+49 (0) 5921 853 7429 [email protected]
Propylene Glycol 30% - IBC 1000L (up to -13C)
Ready to use glycol mixture of propylene glycol (30%) and demineralized water (70%) in IBC container. Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, with frost protection up to -13C.
- Einfach und Sicher Zahlen
- Kostenlose Lieferung in Deutschland
- Lieferung innerhalb 3-5 Tagen
|IBC is included in the price|
|Ready to use propylene glycol|
|Can be used as heat- and cold transfer medium.|
|A-Quality (own production)|
|Delivery time 3-5 working days|
|Different colours and dilutions available|
|Protects against rust and lime scale deposits|
|Can be used in the food and beverage industry|
|A little bit more expensive than ethylene glycol|
Ready to use mixture of propylene glycol (30%) and demineralized water (70%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, with frost protection up to -15C. Including IBC!
Special propylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp P, for cooling and heating systems. It contains inhibitors and additives against rust and lime, it is non-caustic. Axti Temp P Propylene Glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and lime scale, also applicable for in aluminium pipes.
It is practically odourless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile. On request we can also produce without inhibitors.
- Is suitable for the food industry (for contact with food/beverages use food-safe variant)
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Can be mixed with existing propylene glycol solutions
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use propylene glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heating and Cooling Installations/Systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc
Let us help!