Food-Safe Propylene Glycol (100%). Can be used immediately as heat transfer medium or antifreeze, can be mixed with demineralized water. Including IBC! (Always colorless = transparent)
Special propylene glycol, also known as Axti Temp P+, for cooling and heating systems. Axti Temp P+ is a multifunctional refrigerant based on USP/EP monopropylene glycol and contains only FDA approved additives. Axti Temp P+ has been registered by NSF International for use as a refrigerant in applications where occasional contact with nutrients is possible.
Axti Temp P Propylene Glycol protects the inner walls of pipes against corrosion and limescale, even in aluminium pipes. It is practically odorless, slightly sticky, easy to mix with de-mineralized water and non-volatile.
- Is suitable for the food industry (even with occasional contact with nutrients!)
- Protects systems from frost
- Improves heat transfer
- Contains rust inhibitor
- Protects pipes against corrosion and lime scale
- Easy to mix with demineralized water!
You can use glycol for various applications, for example:
- Heat transfer systems
- Coolant and antifreeze
- De-icing products for roads, airplanes, etc